Your well-being is undeniably the biggest blessings imaginable. Striking a balance between mental, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being can be an ongoing challenge. I’ve got some great news for you. Integrated Energy Therapy® (IET®) has paved its way into the world as a safe and reliable method of achieving just that and more. IET® is intended to support and balance you by empowering and slowly releasing limiting energy patterns from the past.
What are the benefits?
IET® brings with it an abundance of benefits. These benefits are known to provide a more empowered and balanced outlook on life.
- Increases sense of well-being
- Instills a feeling of purpose in life
- facilitates discovering your true self
- provides relief from past trauma
- Improves various types of energy stagnation – such as physical injury, illness, exhaustion, feelings of suppression, fear, and self-limiting thoughts
- Aids in deterring stress and anxiety from one’s daily life
- Brings one closer to the Divine, increasing spiritual strength
- Lifts the force that restricts the body, mind, and soul
- Clears limitations that restrict one’s creativity, sexuality, and prosperity
- Balancing of your energy
IET is an outstanding form of therapy for those students who show passion and drive towards learning energy therapy practice. It works well with other therapies such as Reiki, Massage, and Therapeutic Touch. Although IET® is a great standalone energy therapy system, clients can further gain benefit by incorporating IET® into other forms of holistic modalities. On completion of courses students receive a certificate and are registered as a practitioner with the Center of Being.
Integrated Energy Therapy® is the name given to a type of energy healing that involves a deep level of emotions. This treatment modality not only promotes health and wellness, it takes an individual on a journey like no other. This form of therapy can solely serve to provide an array of benefits or it can act as the ideal complement to many holistic medical treatment approaches utilized today.
Let’s take a closer in-depth look at the buzz surrounding IET® and why it can be beneficial for you and your loved ones.
Developed by Steven Thayer of the Center for Being, Integrated Energy Therapy® is the name given to a system of hands-on healing therapy. Through IET®, methods are derived through which angelic energy is utilized to eliminate any issues your tissues may possess. IET® releases various forms of energy blockages in your body. This includes an elimination of imbalance as well as the promotion of mental, physical and spiritual well-being.
How does IET® work?
A session involving IET® works on the basic principle of clearing out any emotions or cellular memories that have been suppressed. Your energy field consists of areas of energy anatomy that form a cellular memory map, which stores suppressed emotions and memories include thoughts, trauma, experiences emotions, and beliefs that in general limit your experience of the joy of life. These target areas include all the major organ and endocrine systems of the human body. IET® works its way through these areas, clearing out blockages at these integrated power points using various hand positions.
Whenever target areas are touched or stimulated via the IET® energy vibration technique, they trigger the outflow of some of the most suppressed emotions and cellular memories.
Common feelings experienced during a session
At an IET® session, many people experience a sense of calmness and ultimate relaxation. Others view colors and various sorts of visions. You may feel a sense of heaviness, while some have mentioned lightness being experienced too. Numerous individuals enter into a state of delta or deep sleep. After every session, a majority of the clients have mentioned feeling a sense of joy and plenty of energy.
What should be done at an IET® session?
Sessions of IET® generally last for about one hour in duration. During this one hour, the practitioner will first brief and discuss with the client any objectives they wish to achieve through therapy. While being fully clothed, the client will lie on a massage table. A sheet will be provided to cover yourself up with and a pillow for your head to rest on. For a more relaxing atmosphere, music is played in the background. You may wish to talk during the session, while others prefer to remain silent. The choice to interact with the practitioner is totally left upon the client’s wish.
How does an IET® session work?
Generally, the use of gentle hand motion is used to bring about the requirement movement to specified designated areas of the body. When the trapped emotions are cleared, the client may begin to feel a sense of balance and ease. The number of sessions desired varies from one person to the next. When the client feels that they have achieved what they are looking for and experience a more positive outlook on life, the sessions can come to an end.
There are a number of techniques that IET® utilizes to bring about its unique array of benefits. These include the following:
- Soul Star Clearing- this technique is based on one’s desire to fulfill their soul mission. Any fears relating to that mission and your heart’s desire are cleared out. A greater insight is also brought out by creating a drive to fulfill that mission.
- Releasing limiting beliefs- in this method, any form of limitation placed on an individual are taught to be only temporary. You are what you perceive to be and only you can do what you desire to create joy in life.
- Creating Heart beams- through an IET® technique, angelic blessings are created and placed in specific locations in your home, workplace, or anywhere in the world. Any individual that passes through this angelic gateway will receive its numerous blessings.
Linda Saraco is a Master IET® Instructor.
You’re invited to join public classes or arrange to offer a program from your home or business. Contact Linda at (978) 799-7408 or linda@lindasaraco.
- IET Basic
- IET Intermediate
- IET Advanced