The aura photograph on the left was taken of my dog Dominic and me before doing an InTune Groom (ITG) session. The photo on the right was taken after a session. The energy in the first photo is much more active than the energy in the second photo, which has a peaceful sense.
ITG is a unique combination of steps and techniques, which work in harmony to invite well-being and a stronger bond between you and your dog. The steps and techniques all share these components.
- sourced in age-old practices
- influence the energetic systems in and around a dog’s body
- vibrational remedies
- influence health maintenance and well-being
Elements of ITG
- Traditional grooming tools and holistic products and bodywork
- Energetic enhancers and applying healing energy
- InTune Groom hand placements
- Color therapy
Why offer your animal friend an ITG?
Benefits of an InTune Groom
- builds and strengthens the relationship
- eases transitional times
- improves the sense of well-being
- reaches to physical, mental and emotional levels
A guide to practical and magical canine care
developed by Linda Saraco
ITG Mission Statement
The InTune Groom mission is to provide a process to foster the building of deeper connections between animals and humans. ITG promotes human animal bonding through enhanced routine coat grooming and general well-being improvement steps.